Add KEEP, the Keep Network work token, as a Borrowing Asset on CREAM.
Add KEEP as a Borrowing Asset on CREAM with collateral factor 0% and reserve factor 40%.
- strong demand for borrowing and lending from KEEP tokenholder community
- 5,000+ KEEP token holders and circulating market cap of $130,000,000
- active Discord community with thousands of members and hundreds of participation in the Play for Keeps community building competition
- Keep Network node operators can borrow KEEP to perform more work on Keep Network and potentially earn higher returns
- holders that are accumulating KEEP to run a node can lend on CREAM in the meantime
- holders that are accumulating KEEP to run a node can borrow on CREAM to meet the minimum node requirements
- there are active farming opportunities for KEEP and KEEP liquidity that may motivate KEEP borrowing on CREAM
- successful first Keep Network application: TBTC, trust minimized BTC on Ethereum
- 1,000+ holders of TBTC and many more farmers, already approved as collateral on CREAM
- 400 users minting and redeeming almost 2,000 TBTC with Keep Network
- 200 operators staking millions of KEEP and bonding 105,000 ETH to secure Keep Network applications
- safe addition for CREAM if collateral factor is later increased
- DeFi native token that primarily trades on Uniswap
KEEP is the work token of the Keep Network, a native Ethereum token used for staking and work allocation in the network. The first main project of the Keep Network is TBTC, a decentralized version of Bitcoin in Ethereum. TBTC has already been voted as a collateral in CREAM.
KEEP token is at address 0x85Eee30c52B0b379b046Fb0F85F4f3Dc3009aFEC on the Ethereum Mainnet. It is a standards compliant ERC-20 token that is not wrapped or bridged. It has no minting, burning, or rebasing functions. Read more about KEEP and Keep Network on the Messari profile for Keep Network.