Did this coin become a joke now?
Seriously, what’s going on with Cream?
- It was supposed to be DAO. Merging with Yearn was decided by devs without any vote. Noone cared because it was followed by immediate pump and dump.
- Are we pump and dump coin now?
- SWAG delisted - once again, without any voting. Don’t get me wrong, I was against listing Swag (check my post history), but DAO voted otherwise, so I respect that, and now devs decide to delist it like that.
- And people that decided to delist SWAG (stating it is for security reasons) were the same people that just recently hyped SWAG - note the devs made huge announcement when they were listing Swag, all the people that promoted CREAM were promoting SWAG, swap 2.0 was launched especially for SWAG… now the same people are saying they are delisting it for security reasons? After sucking out funds from Cream? And according to this article, it was not the first time: https://coin.fyi/news/ethereum/warning-cream-another-defi-scam-by-people-behind-wifey-scam-i6jetr
Bottomline: CREAM looks like one man’s show. Dev (or the team) is doing as they please for their own personal gain and they change the rules on the fly. And to shut people’s mouth they orchestrate pumps and dumps. Disappointing.
Am I happy with Yearn Finance partnership? Yes.
Am I happy with reducing Swag’s collateral? Yes.
Am I happy with CREAM team promoting Swag and clearly using it to manipulate people here? No.
Am I happy with CREAM being a one man show? No.
Questions to the devs:
- Why some important choices are made without voing?
- Why were you promoting Swag and now you consider it dangerous? Don’t you care about your reputation?