How can I get in touch with you?

Hello, at 20 p.m. on April 11, I mortgaged 0.5 BTC and 3 Eth and borrowed 23000 busd. But since that day, BTC and eth have not fallen. Why can I only repay 13800 busd when I repay busd today, but my 0.5 BTC is less than half. Is this liquidation? But BTC and eth haven’t fallen at all these days。How can I get in touch with you?

It’s likely that you get liquidated.

If you borrowed with almost all of your borrowing power, you would get liquidated easily.

Can you provide the contract address?

0xD0fD408826Ea93C4b1A8a1856e997647B16e471A
But since I began to borrow, the decline of BTC and eth has not been greater than 2% when I borrowed. Is it so easy to be liquidated?

0xD0fD408826Ea93C4b1A8a1856e997647B16e471A
But since I began to borrow, the decline of BTC and eth has not been greater than 2% when I borrowed. Is it so easy to be liquidated?

This is the liquidation tx

I did some math and found that you were using 100% of your borrowing limit. That’s why you get liquidated.

You supplied BTCB and ETH. Both collateral factors are 75%. That means you can only borrow against them with 75% of your supplied value, and you exceeded that limit.

Well, I won’t use your platform any more. It’s too boring. Why don’t I give any hints when I borrow? Other platforms have a maximum safe lending volume. I borrowed so much usdt from FILDA, but it won’t be cleared. Borrowing from Venus also prompted risk control problems. Your platform didn’t prompt anything. Moreover, after I borrowed, BTC and eth didn’t drop basically, so I could be cleared. Garbage platform, no wonder no one in your exchange uses it. It’s dedicated to pit users. Goodbye!

1 Like