During the first epoch of Listing Committee, we found things that can be improved. So here we suggest a few improvements to make Listing Committee work better and more efficiently.
Details in Specification section.
Adopt all the changes, see Specification
During the first epoch of Listing Committee, we found something that can be improved:
- Lack of transparency to community and potential partners who are interested in working with / or already actively using Cream
- Compensation vesting schedule takes too long. 25 CREAM/month vesting in 12 months doesn’t make sense
- Lack of standardized process
- Lack of resources to get additional help when needed
- No minimum commitment required for listing committee members
As voted before, Listing Committee will take care of the light proposals for the whole protocol, including:
- Asset Listing
- Reserve Factors
- Collateral Factors
- Collateral Caps
New rules added:
- A budget of $5,000 stables per epoch. This can be used at the Listing Committee’s discretion. We anticipate it being used for dashboards / interns
- Listing Committee members must propose at least 1 vote per quarter — otherwise their spots are automatically put up for revote (they can be re-elected)
Existing rules modified:
- Compensation vesting period: from vesting over 12 months to vesting over the epoch, meaning 25 CREAM to Listing Committee members at the end of every month.
- Minimum voting time: from 72 hours to no minimum voting time
This might not be the final version for voting.
Opinions are welcome. Feel free to discuss in the thread.