Q1: How to supply?
- Find supply assets on ‘Supply Assets’ column.
- Click the asset you want to supply.
- After transaction done, type in the amount you want to supply.
Q2: What is ‘Supply Balance’ on the dashboard(lending page)?
It’s the amount(Value in $USD) of your supplied asset along with the interest of it.
Q3: What is
It’s the proof of your supplied asset on C.R.E.A.M. lending. You need to hold it in your wallet for withdrawing supplied assets. (ex: Supply CREAM, get crCREAM as IOU token)
Q1: How to withdraw?
- Click the asset you’ve supplied.
- Click on the ‘Withdraw’ Tab on the modal.
- Type in the amount you want to withdraw or click ‘Withdraw Full’
Q2: Why can’t I withdraw? It’s showing me ‘
There’s no enough liquidity for you to withdraw your supplied asset. You need to wait someone repay their debt or newly supply. You can check the liquidity information of the asset you want to withdraw on “Borrow side”.