[Lending FAQ] Switch Network & Other

Switch Network

Q1: How to switch between Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain/Fantom Lending page?

Change the supported network of your wallet and access https://app.cream.finance/.

Setup Guide

Q2: What is crToken?

It’s the proof of your supplied asset on C.R.E.A.M. lending. You need to hold it in your wallet for withdrawing supplied assets. (ex: Supply CREAM, get crCREAM as IOU token)

Q3: What is Net APY ?

That is the sum of your supply APY and borrow APY. It can also be used to check the APY status of your current supplying and borrowing.

Q4: When the interest of supply/borrow accumulate?

Per Block(~15secs) on Ethereum.

Q5: What’s the difference between the Supply APY and Distribution APY on supply modal?

Supply APY is the current interest APY of the asset when you supply, the interest accumulates in the units of the asset. Distribution APY represents the additional reward APY in $Cream.

Q6: What’s the difference between the Borrow APY and Distribution APY on borrow modal?

Borrow APY shows the interest APY that you have to pay when you’re borrowing, the interest accumulates in the units of the asset. Distribution APY represents the additional reward APY in $CREAM.
Reminder: As the asset approaches at high utilization(80%+), borrowers will pay higher interest rates. Please check our document for the interest rate model details.

Thanks a million for a brilliant walkthrough.
As a newbie I want to discuss my case and the Real possibility of the liquidation in it.
Lets assume I have BTC or ETH that Id like to loan and I d like to borrow stable coin against it.
The value of the borrowed currency is going to be stable.
Does this mean the risk of the liquidation is real only if the price of BTC goes down by 50% or similar (I mean a lot).
What are your thoughts on this?