Listing Committee Epoch #2 Nomination

Summary

The first epoch of Listing Committee is coming to an end, and I also have improvement suggestion for better practice. At the same time, it’s better to begin the nomination for the next epoch (#2) of Listing Committee.

Please nominate candidate and briefly explain why in the thread. Can do self-nomination.

Nomination ends in a week. All nominees will be voting options. Top 5 candidates win the seats. No quoram.

Background

As the decision made by governance, Listing Committee will make decisions for light proposals on behalf of the community.

Light proposals are:

• Asset Listing
  • Reserve Factors
  • Collateral Factors
  • Collateral Caps

The Listing Committee is designed to reelect every three months. For more details and records, see C.R.E.A.M. Finance docs

2 Likes

I would like to nominate the following 4 people as candidates for the Listing Committee.

Max: 0x81f8CaBe89066d43EB4faFD8E4E5256C102E6E30

• I have been working with Max for the last couple of weeks and it is clear he is organized, hard working, and has the best interests of C.R.E.A.M. in mind. He also votes every week.

Kiba: 0x6B1050C1C6B288C79Ac1db299Dc481048aBBBbcD

• Kiba’s work for Index Coop has been very impressive (launching the Data Economy Index), which demonstrates that he is consistently exploring new themes. Historically he has been quite active in governance forums and he votes every week.

Rolf: 0xd662fA474C0A1346a26374bb4581D1F6D3Fb2d94

• Am not too familiar with Rolf or his work, but I recently watched a video of him giving a talk at MCON 2021 and he came across as thoughtful and knowledgeable about this space and its developments. He also votes every week.

Calvin: 0xA619e118960A0ab71EEB410B662CABeC325a9cB0**

• Due to his work in the ecosystem and the mission of Impossible Finance, I am not sure you could find a single better person for the listing of BSC projects. Despite the fact he has been less active recently, in this case I think the best thing for C.R.E.A.M. to do would be to make efforts to re-engage him.

5th Spot: Someone from the Fantom Ecosystem

• Though I am not very familiar with Fantom, C.R.E.A.M is making a significant commitment to the ecosystem with Fantom Iron Bank. The listing committee is a great opportunity for us to bring some talent in with an advisory role. In addition to providing expertise on Fantom projects the relationship could end up having some upside through future partnerships.
1 Like

I remember there was some rumors a short while ago about talking to 0xMaki. I think he might be able to fit in here, if he is willing.

IMO, although i don’t have a lot of personal experience with him, but from what I have heard, he would make a great addition to any team.

2 Likes

I’m supportive of the nomination for @0xMaki - would love to have you ser.

2 Likes