Hello CREAM community!
This is a proposal to request the addition of INV to CREAM as a collateral asset.
INV is the Inverse.Finance governance token.
The INV token is added to CREAM as a collateral asset.
The INV token is not added.
- Strong demand for holding this token makes it an excellent choice as a collateral asset.
– CREAM Finance would become the first protocol to allow the collateral use of INV.
– Currently 2068 holders, circulating supply is 38,074 / 100,000, market cap is $43,000,000.
– Primarily trades on Uniswap. Large trading volume ~$6m in 24 hours (INV-ETH pool).
– Holders accumulating INV can participate in the governance of the Inverse.Finance DAO.
INV is the governance token of Inverse.Finance, a growing ecosystem of financial protocols including:
DCA Vaults: passive no-loss investment in any token by following a Dollar-Cost Averaging strategy using stablecoin yield.
The recently released Anchor Protocol: a money market protocol similar to Maker, Compound and Synthetix that facilitates capital efficient lending & borrowing via the issuance of tokenised synthetic credit (eg DOLA) & non-synthetic credit (eg supplied tokens).
The INV token address is 0x41d5d79431a913c4ae7d69a668ecdfe5ff9dfb68 on the Ethereum mainnet.