Proposal: Add INV as a collateral asset on CREAM Ethereum

Summary

Hello CREAM community!

This is a proposal to request the addition of INV to CREAM as a collateral asset.

INV is the Inverse.Finance governance token.

For

The INV token is added to CREAM as a collateral asset.

Against

The INV token is not added.

Motivation

• Strong demand for holding this token makes it an excellent choice as a collateral asset.
    – CREAM Finance would become the first protocol to allow the collateral use of INV.
    – Currently 2068 holders, circulating supply is 38,074 / 100,000, market cap is $43,000,000.
    – Primarily trades on Uniswap. Large trading volume ~$6m in 24 hours (INV-ETH pool).
    – Holders accumulating INV can participate in the governance of the Inverse.Finance DAO.

Background

INV is the governance token of Inverse.Finance, a growing ecosystem of financial protocols including:

• DCA Vaults: passive no-loss investment in any token by following a Dollar-Cost Averaging strategy using stablecoin yield.

• The recently released Anchor Protocol: a money market protocol similar to Maker, Compound and Synthetix that facilitates capital efficient lending & borrowing via the issuance of tokenised synthetic credit (eg DOLA) & non-synthetic credit (eg supplied tokens).

The INV token address is 0x41d5d79431a913c4ae7d69a668ecdfe5ff9dfb68 on the Ethereum mainnet.

41 Likes

Additional links:

15 Likes

I think this is a great idea! Please add INV to CREAM!

14 Likes

Would love to see INV on CREAM!

11 Likes

Love CREAM, and would love it even more if I could use my INV there! Hope you guys support this!

11 Likes

Hi CREAM, we INVaders are here to request you to add INV as a collateral asset, since inverse.finance is the whole community with most efficient members INVaders, we would like to a part of CREAM community also. :heart_eyes::blush:

12 Likes

Big fan of CREAM, adding INV would be the icing on the cake. Please consider supporting

9 Likes

I would like to see INV in CREAM! INV is an awesome project with hard working team.

10 Likes

Over the coming months there will be strong demand to borrow INV (yield farming and for using as collateral in certain products). Adding INV to Cream means that the Cream protocol will capture this flow.

Despite only launching last week, the iNV token is well distributed and on-chain liquidity sources are growing steadily

11 Likes

Would love INV added as collateral - there’s loads of TVL there ready to be deposited and first mover advantage would be good.

10 Likes

INV and C.R.E.A.M. are a pretty perfect match. I back this idea for sure.

9 Likes

yesh please

10/10 would come again

11 Likes

Please consider adding INV :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Please add Inv. Will get millions of $ within the first week…

8 Likes

$INV X $CREAM let’s make this a pivotal moment in DeFi history, let’s do it for the culture :space_invader::icecream:

9 Likes

Congrats to you, INV team. Great project with promising and innovative products and features. A perfect fit for CREAM. Good luck!

8 Likes

definitly, INVERSE is KIng

8 Likes

A match made in heaven! Lets grow the entire crypto ecosystem together! :space_invader:

Cheers Cream Team

8 Likes

Would love to see INV on Cream - big demand for this

9 Likes

Inverse Finance’s innovative fairdrop, recent DAO-influenced tradability, and product launches make one thing clear: this is the future of DeFi.

The above and INV’s strong community is why I believe Inverse Finance will be a great collateral asset on CREAM.

10 Likes