- mStable is a protocol that unites stablecoins, lending and swapping into one robust and easy to use standard. Meta (MTA) is the governance token of the mStable ecosystem that governs the mStable protocol.
- mStable deployed on Polygon and launched liquidity mining program of MTA on Polygon with 20% of top-line emissions going as incentives on Polygon
- mStable has a built-in AMM with the lowest swap fees (0.02%), one of the highest yielding passive savings account in DeFi and produces meta-assets which are composable, diversified and risk-minimized assets in their own right
- MTA is already listed on Cream (Ethereum Mainnet) and this proposal is to list the collateral on its Polygon markets
- More than 8m of MTA has been distributed cumulatively to liquidity providers, Save depositors and Stakers across its ecosystem
- Coingecko token link: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/meta
- C.R.E.A.M. money to list asset (select all that apply): Polygon
- Links to Dex liquidity pool on respective chain: https://polygon.balancer.fi/#/pool/0x614b5038611729ed49e0ded154d8a5d3af9d1d9e00010000000000000000001d
- Other details:
- Does it comply with ERC20? Yes
- What is the asset used for? MTA is primarily a governance token and it is used to govern the mStable ecosystem.
- mStable is extended its stablecoin ecosystem multi-chain and Cream is an ideal partner to support MTA lending and borrowing as it continues to expand
- As the first decentralised lending market to support MTA on Polygon, Cream stands to benefit from increased TVL and generate increased usage on its platform
- mStable has been a long-time partner with Cream and has deployed >US$7m idle mUSD on Ethereum mainnet to Cream’s Iron Bank to support protocol-to-protocol lending
- For: Add MTA to C.R.E.A.M. on Polygon
- Against: No Nothing