- mStable is a protocol that unites stablecoins, lending and swapping into one robust and easy to use standard. Meta (MTA) is the governance token of the mStable ecosystem that governs the mStable protocol.
- mStable has a built-in AMM with the lowest swap fees (0.02%), one of the highest yielding passive savings account in DeFi and produces meta-assets which are composable, diversified and risk-minimized assets in their own right
- mUSD is currently on Polygon with more than US$16m of liquidity and is backed by multiple stables (USDT, USDC and DAI)
- Coingecko token link: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/mstable-usd
- C.R.E.A.M. money to list asset (select all that apply): Polygon, Ethereum
- Links to DEX liquidity pool on respective chain: https://app.mstable.org/#/musd/forge/swap
- Other details:
- Does it comply with ERC20? Yes
- What is the asset used for? mUSD is pegged to the USD, backed by a basket of existing and whitelisted tokenised assets of that same peg, and held by the user. It can be used as a capital efficient way to earn a high native interest rate in Save, or used as a simple way to hold diversified but capped exposure to a variety of whitelisted stablecoins.
- mStable is extended its stablecoin ecosystem multi-chain and Cream is an ideal partner to support mUSD lending and borrowing as it continues to expand
- As the first decentralised lending market to support mUSD on Polygon, Cream stands to benefit from increased TVL and generate increased usage on its platform
- mStable has been a long-time partner with Cream and has deployed >US$7m idle mUSD on Ethereum mainnet to Cream’s Iron Bank to support protocol-to-protocol lending
- mUSD revenue has surpassed US$3.3m from trading fees, platform interest and platform rewards since inception and is poised to grow further
- For: Add mUSD to C.R.E.A.M. on Polygon and Ethereum mainnet
- Against: No Nothing